Bruschetta Breakfast (My Favorite)


Bruchetta Eggs are my absolute most favorite breakfast! The Quinoa has so much flavor due to soaking up the chicken stock! Yumm! The trick to this whole dish is NOT overcooking your eggs... you want runny yokes so that it soaks into the Quinoa and gives an unbelievable FLAVOR!!


Organic Coconut oil
1/2 cup cooked Organic Quinoa
2-3 Organic eggs (Cooked - Runny Yokes)
1 Roma Tomato
Avocado
Salt & Pepper


Cooking Quinoa:
Combine 2 cups of Organic Chicken Stock and 1 cup of Quinoa to a pot. Bring to Boil. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Done!!

~ Cook eggs in Coconut Oil (CO is so good for your body... suppose to get 3tbs a day)
~ Stack Quinoa, Eggs, Tomatoes, Avocado, Salt & Pepper... Done!!!


*Tip: I use Quinoa for so many recipes so I make 2 cups of Quinoa at a time and it last me 3-4 days!

Simple & Amazing Breakfast!!


1 comment: