Joe's Scramble

Joe's Scramble is a dish from the famous Pikes place Market... while visiting Seattle  (where I'm originally from) my mom and I walked down to Pikes Place for a great breakfast at Lowe's. She ordered her usual breakfast "Joe's Scramble" and I followed... AMAZING!! So of course because it was so delicious I had to re-create this dish to share with YOU!! Sometimes you fall in love with a restaurant dish and then try to re-make it at home, only to result in total failure.. but this was not the case.  Joes scramble was super easy and turned out exactly like I hoped!!! Perfect switch up for morning eggs!!


Ingredients:
9 eggs
10-12oz sausage (a little spicy is good)
1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 cup spinach
3 green onions, chopped
fresh parmesan cheese, shredded


*For fluffier eggs, add 1/8 cup half & half (or milk) while whisking eggs


Servings 4
~ In frying pan cook sausage over medium-high heat until done. Add mushrooms and cook another minute.
~ whisk eggs together in small bowl and add to sausage mix.
~ Cook until almost done, add spinach, cook until slightly wilted.
~ Top with green onion, parmesan, and Serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment