Tamari Salmon


I Love Tamari!! I even got caught carrying it in my purse... guilty!! I like salmon but I've never LOVED salmon, until this recipe that is!!! Now I'm an official salmon lover!! This is actually my mom's recipe (TheLCKitchen) that she's been making for years... I just made a few changes to make it gluten free and then added the ginger and onions!! YUM!!! The marinade adds so much flavor and its super easy to whip up for dinner... yet it'll look like you slaved away in the kitchen for hours!!


Ingredients
2 fillet salmon
3 cups tamari sauce (gluten free soy sauce)
1/3 cup sesame oil
1 TBS crushed garlic
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1 yellow onion


**Tip** Also Amazing with 3 TBS of Just Like Brown Sugar (OR regular brown sugar) mixed in the marinade!!

Pre-heat oven to 325
~ In a large flat baking sheet (with tall edges OR roasting pan) combine tamari, sesame oil, garlic, ginger
~ Place salmon face down (skin up) in marinade for 30 min
~ Place salmon on foil and top with onion. loosely wrap foil around salmon
~ Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through
Marinade for 30 minutes


2 comments:

  1. Hey Amber,
    what temperature do you cook the salmon at?
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this last night, the whole family loved it!! I added toasted sesame seeds to top of salmon and broiled the last 5 min hich gave the fish a real nice glaze!!! Amazing recipe, thank u so much for sharing, we're having it again tonite per the kids request :)

    ReplyDelete