White Bean Chicken Soup

This dish is the definition of EASY!! Remember I'm a mom NOT a chef and 90% of my recipes are going to be super fast and easy... I could make my own Salsa Verde but lets face it, I don't have the TIME. And when I don't have the time to make something from scratch, I try to find the CLEANEST ORGANIC version. The things I look at the most are gluten, sugar, corn, and any unnecessary ingredients (Yucky/toxic/crap/make you feel terrible/can't pronounce/give you a hangover... Shall I go on?!). These are the big NO NO's in my book. Just because it say's organic doesn't always mean its great for you... you still have to check the ingredient list! Hope you enjoy this easy and delicious soup as much as we do!

Ingredients:
3 Chicken Breast (cooked and shredded)
2 (32oz) Chicken Stock
2 Cans white Beans (Great Northern Beans)
1-1/2  (12oz) Jars of Salsa Verde
1/2 onion (chopped)


Toppings:
Avocado
fresh lime
Cheese (optional)


Servings: 4 People
~ Cook and shred chicken (I boil until finished and then shred in a food processor... Easy!)
~ Place all ingredients in a pot and simmer for about 20-30 min for all flavors to marinate together
~ Serve and top with your choice toppings


Note: Sometimes I add chopped zucchini just to get some veggies in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment