Glazed Yams

These Glazed Yams are unbelievable!! When i came home from the hospital after having my daughter, some friends of ours came over and made us an amazing dinner... these beauties were on the menu and I've been making them ever since!!! AMAZINGLY GOOD with a lemon-sweet flavor... I promise your taste buds will go wild!! We had loads of leftover turkey from thanksgiving so I just whipped these up with some leftovers and called it a night!! Which reminds me, I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!!!


2 large yams or sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped
2 TBS fresh lemon juice
4 TBS maple syrup
salt & pepper (to taste)


Preheat oven 400 / Servings 2
~ Combine lemon, maple syrup, salt & pepper in a bowl 
~ Place yams in baking dish and pour half the mixture over yams. toss to coat
~ Bake covered for 15 min.
~ Uncover, stir and cook. stir every 15 minutes until potatoes are soft and slight browned edges.
 (about 45-55 minutes)... if yams get too dry, drizzle small amounts of mixture and finish baking
~ When finished, drizzle remaining mixture over yams and coat. Finished


No comments:

Post a Comment