Almond Meal Pizza

Oh Pizza how I love you!! Pizza is one of my favorite things to eat but I thought I had to give it up when I went gluten free... Think again!! Unlike the regular carb overload then crash, stuff your face then feel disgusting, sit on my thighs for a month, pizza... this recipe is made with almond meal, guilt free, still feeling amazing, full of energy, no slowing down, and taste fantastic!! No need to give this goodness up!!

2 cups almond meal
2 eggs
3 TBS olive oil
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
toppings - whatever your heart desires


My favorite was organic marinara sauce, mozzarella, Italian sausage, and olives.

preheat 350 / 12 inch pizza
~ mix all crust ingredients together until it becomes thick
~ grease cookie sheet or pizza pan with olive oil 
~ with your hands form a ball with dough. place in the middle of pizza pan and then begin to push the dough down into a 12 inch circle. (as this as possible).
~ bake only crust for 15-25 minutes... depending on how crispy or soft you like it. 
~ while crust is baking, prepare all of your toppings.. precook any meat before topping on pizza.
~ remove from oven., add pizza sauce and all toppings
~ bake again for 15 min
Adapted by level11fitblog

No comments:

Post a Comment